Definition and Nature of the Work
The Production Loader is responsible for picking and sorting cookies. The loader is to ensure that the production process of the cookies is carried out according to Food Safety and Quality Standards. The loader must follow all GMP’s, and must report any unsafe and/or poor quality product to their Team Leader so this can be corrected immediately./p>
- Enforce company policies.
- Load cookies into the machine.
- Must remove all unsafe, broken, hollow, and poor quality cookies from the belt before packing.
- Break out co-workers when needed.
- Keep work area clean at all times.
- Re-work open packs.
- Meet production goals.
- Responsible for any additional duties, or responsibilities, designated by manager.
- This is a non-smoking facility.
- Work is in a climate controlled factory.
- We run 3 shifts: 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am.
- Employees receive 2 breaks per shift: (1) 10 minute and (1) 30 minute. You cannot leave the facility for breaks.
- Work time could alternate.
- Standard work schedule is 10 days on, 4 days off.
- Minimal physical labor.
- Standing for extended periods (8+ hours).
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Team player.
- Problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Work safely.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and safety procedures.
- Friendly but professional.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Capable of multitasking.
- Follow verbal directions/instructions.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- A minimum of 6 months of manufacturing experience.
- Food Company Experience (favorable)
- Starting at $9.00 per hour.