Pirouline® is a Mississippi Baking Company and home of the only rolled wafer with a trademark swirl. We are currently seeking an experienced and professional Finance Manager to join our team.
Working at Pirouline will provide a unique opportunity to play an important role in an emerging private Mississippi Family Company. We offer a professional, relaxed environment, great benefits, 401k plan, competitive salary including KPI based bonus program.
The Finance Manager is responsible for overseeing the accounting functions and will assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of internal controls and procedures. This individual will perform a wide variety of accounting duties in connection with the preparation of financial statements and other supporting documentation and analysis.
- Leverage data to drive strategic insights and make actionable, results-oriented recommendations to drive business value.
- Analyze and extract insights from the accounting data and communicate insights in simple, executive-level written form.
- Participate in monthly business reviews and provide analytic support to the operational leadership team.
- Drive improvements in reporting, analytics and dashboards to support business leadership decision making
- Prepare the annual budgeting process and subsequent monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Execute financial/quantitative analysis and various reporting requests in support of business functions and administrative leadership.
- Prepare various monthly, quarterly and annual reports including but not limited to sales, financial, cash flow, tax, forecasting, COGS, depreciation.
- Participate in retirement plan management, asset controls and other duties as assigned.
This position is for you if you…
- Are detail-oriented and capable of analyzing large complex data sets to draw trends and conclusions to optimize the business performance
- Thrive in a challenging and high-performance, entrepreneurial environment
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a demonstrated interest in being part of an entrepreneurial culture and are highly effective in working with limited supervision
- Are deadline driven with a strong work ethic
- Have sound business judgement and commercial acumen
- Are effective and comfortable working collaboratively within a multi-function team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years of working experience in a financial management position
- Proven strategic planning experience at the management level
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Willing to relocate to Madison, Mississippi
- Production / Food Company experience
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, however only those whose skills and qualifications closely match the requirements of this position will be contacted.
We do not accept unsolicited résumés from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services.
Pirouline is an equal opportunity employer.